Adult Class (16 years old and up) All Belts (1)
Time & Location
About the event
Classes will be held while maintaining 6 feet between students and instructors. Bathrooms are available if needed, but we ask that people do their best to use the bathroom at home before they come to class.
- Parents/guardians will be unable to stay inside the dojo to wait for their students unless there are specific extenuating circumstances. We ask that students be picked up promptly as time between classes for cleaning and pickup is limited.
- students will be kept inside the dojo until their guardian is at the door and the instructor can be part of the "hand off" for safety reasons
- Students will be screened (Ministry of Health questions) and asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival at the dojo
- if a student answers yes to any of the MOH questions, they will be asked to miss class that week.
- if the student's health changes between sign-up and class and they can no longer make it to class, we ask that you let us know so that someone else can have the chance to workout
- Students will be required to sign in on a log book, as well as in their regular sign-in book to track classes
- Students are asked to come dressed for class as the bathroom will not be available for a changeroom
- Students are required to wear masks the entire time they are in the building
- Students will be lead to their assigned area where they will workout for the duration of class
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- Instructors will be screened and will sanitize their hands on arrival at the dojo
- Instructors are required to wear masks for the entire time they are in the building
- Instructors will be tested for COVID-19 if symptoms should arise.
- Instructors will be responsible for sanitizing the dojo before and after classes
- Our numbers will be reduced to 5 per class to ensure physical distancing is possible. This is denoted with assigned floorspace for students
- Instructors will lead students directly to their assigned floorspace
- Instructors will be limited to no more than 2 per class to reduce exposure and maintain physical distancing